Logo Design For Marijuana Companies & Cannabis Businesses
Need a logo design and branding guidelines for your marijuana and cannabis business?
Our team of creative graphic designers will establish your brand style and design your logo.
Our process includes:
- Brand research of existing market position, local market competitors and industry standards.
- Identification of brand position as identified through market research.
- Development of 3 new brand element concepts. These may be presented in 3 key market segments – Website, Brochure and Stationary.
- Presentation of brand concepts.
- From the presented brand concepts, a preferred option will be chosen by the client and further refined.
- Presentation of final brand concept.
- Client Sign off on the final brand concept.
- Creation of all supporting materials required for the brand.
- Presentation of the new brand style guide
Your Branding Style Guide Includes:
- Typefaces and usages
- Colour guide
- Brand reproduction guidelines for print and web
- Letterhead and supporting stationery design
- 1 Generic Business card template for printer blank production
- 1 generic 3 fold brochure template
- 1 Presentation template
“Vee and his team have been instrumental in growing my conference and expanding our reach to new audiences. They were patient with my learning curve, very accessible, responsible in handling my account budget and thorough in their reporting. I have the utmost confidence in ColaDigital.ca to help us achieve our marketing goals.”
“Vee and his team at ColaDigital.ca bring energy and creativity to everything they do. From community management to web design, to performance marketing, I can trust ColaDigital.ca to bring fresh thinking and strategy to the table.
A huge benefit of working with ColaDigital.ca is their ability to dissect the customer experience, whether it be online or offline.
Through analysis and collaboration ColaDigital can help you accomplish your goals, whether your goal is to acquire new customers or sell more to existing, ColaDigital.ca have the strategic thinking to help you stand out from the crowd.”
“I’ve been around the viral marketing scene for almost 20 years, and what Vee has done with Nightmares is at the top of my list of amazing. So good in fact, that I spotlighted him in one of my books as the example of how to do viral marketing right. Besides being a good guy and smart as a whip, he understands community and viral marketing better than most.”
“VPDM provides our company with a comprehensive blueprint that addresses all aspects of internet marketing.
In the past we had a single threaded approach to digital marketing, adding or change one facet at time.
VPDM and their team showed us how SEO, Social Media and Email marketing can be implemented in a coordinated multi-faceted approach, which greatly increased the effectiveness and provides verifiable results.
We highly recommend their services.”