Logo Design For Marijuana Companies & Cannabis Businesses
Need a logo design and branding guidelines for your marijuana and cannabis business?
Our team of creative graphic designers will establish your brand style and design your logo.
Our process includes:
- Brand research of existing market position, local market competitors and industry standards.
- Identification of brand position as identified through market research.
- Development of 3 new brand element concepts. These may be presented in 3 key market segments – Website, Brochure and Stationary.
- Presentation of brand concepts.
- From the presented brand concepts, a preferred option will be chosen by the client and further refined.
- Presentation of final brand concept.
- Client Sign off on the final brand concept.
- Creation of all supporting materials required for the brand.
- Presentation of the new brand style guide
Your Branding Style Guide Includes:
- Typefaces and usages
- Colour guide
- Brand reproduction guidelines for print and web
- Letterhead and supporting stationery design
- 1 Generic Business card template for printer blank production
- 1 generic 3 fold brochure template
- 1 Presentation template
If you’re ready to get started with your logo design and brand style guide, please contact us to request a quote.
What People Say About Our Work
“Vee, I want to thank you for following thru on all the things you said you would do.
We have used companies like yours before and it was a bust!
You have been a joy to work with. Thank you!”
“Vee and his team at ColaDigital are outstanding!
Vee delivers on everything he says he will- a big plus in this online world with so many flies by night operations.
We have contracted ColaDigital for multiple engagements- all are delivered by the date promised; a very organized and well-planned organization.
Looking forward to working with Vee and his team for the long term!”
Aaron Byers, Co-Owner, cvBotanicals.com
“Vee and his team have been instrumental in growing my conference and expanding our reach to new audiences. They were patient with my learning curve, very accessible, responsible in handling my account budget and thorough in their reporting. I have the utmost confidence in ColaDigital.ca to help us achieve our marketing goals.”
Glenna Cairnie, Canadian Greenhouse Conference
“Vee and his team at ColaDigital.ca bring energy and creativity to everything they do. From community management to web design, to performance marketing, I can trust ColaDigital.ca to bring fresh thinking and strategy to the table.
A huge benefit of working with ColaDigital.ca is their ability to dissect the customer experience, whether it be online or offline.
Through analysis and collaboration ColaDigital can help you accomplish your goals, whether your goal is to acquire new customers or sell more to existing, ColaDigital.ca have the strategic thinking to help you stand out from the crowd.”
Mick Higgins, CMO, Caddle Inc.
“I’ve been around the viral marketing scene for almost 20 years, and what Vee has done with Nightmares is at the top of my list of amazing. So good in fact, that I spotlighted him in one of my books as the example of how to do viral marketing right. Besides being a good guy and smart as a whip, he understands community and viral marketing better than most.”
Scott Stratten, @UnMarketing
Average time to complete a web design project
Average boost in SEO after a 3 month SEO project
Our clients typically see a
in E-commerce CBD sales
The Best in the Cannabis & CBD Business
We use data-driven digital marketing & highly experienced execution to amplify the online presence of these CBD companies.